Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

miss THEM so much !!

ok guys,,
i know if all of u what i mean with "THEM"
of course my greatest family in my life

heyy..
what is FAMILY mean in ur life, guys?
have u same with me??
that family are the greatest present in our life..
even they sometimes make u mad..

Now, i just sitting silently in my chair and type this post
my tears can not stop when thinking of THEM
i just imagine
"what they do?"
"what they eat for dinner?"
"that they miss me or not?"
"where they now?"
omigodd~
Why i'm so worried about them !!

But,, all of u sure know why i become like this
Because i am very very LOVE n MISS them right now..


Before i study abroad..
Everyday i just talking and answer what they say for me..
i never want accept what they want
I know i am very naughty

But,,
now,, i feel so lonely without THEM
i MISS when my mother angry to me
i MISS when my father always call me when i hang out
i MISS when my brother make  me angry



*my tears still can not stop till now*

I KNOW !!
I KNOW !!
all of them really really worried about me
I just realized now
I want to apologize all my behave with them

I just a naughty girl like all
But i still love them

I PROMISE
that
I WILL GIVE THE BEST FOR THEM
and
MAKE THEM PROUD WITH WHAT I DO

MOMMY
DADDY
BROTHER

-- I MISS U ALL --



0 comments:

Post a Comment