Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Morning attack~ @___@




This morning something happened
It makes me really shocked 
Because this is my first time of this incident 
For almost two months I lived with her in Malaysia

When i still slept in this morning
My roommate already wake up to went to bathroom
 
SuddenLy



My roommate called me 
".. Wi Wi Wi .. .."
 But I did not notice 
because I'm still half asleep

And I just answered
"Why?"
 My roommate called yet again
"Wi Wi .. .."
And I'm annoyed because my question to her was not answered
Finally, I tried to open my eyes



And then
 I was very surprised to see her leaning against the bathroom door
With a very pale face
She said
"Headache once and I could not see"


Then I walked quickly
 And led her into the mattress
 Leaving her to lie down for a moment 
I was so frightened
  
 Finally I change my nightgown 
And ran quickly down to the canteen 
To buy a meal for her


After returning to the room 
I woke her and told her to eat first
And I had to accompany her to eat



It's lucky she's well now
Really very surprising day


0 comments:

Post a Comment