Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Welcome to my page and about me





 Hello everybody!!
This is my first blog
I hope a can share anything in my life in this blog

okk,, first of all :)

i will intoduce my self
I am just an ordinary girl
Always love my family and all my friends
Want to have many relationship wid all people in this world
,,from other country,,
Who want to know everything around the world
want to learn anything that i can learn



My name is Dwi Octiana Sari
from child, all people called me Wiwi
this one is my Chinese name
my father is chinese people and my mother is Indonesian people
I have one brother who always love me in everything
they always support me in everything i do
I LOVE THEM so much
i promise that i want make them proud of me..
I PROMISE




0 comments:

Post a Comment